shall talk abt work. to say its slack?
as compared to my previous one then yes.
its a place with friens :D
with yx, anqi n ong! haha weird combi though
place is strict with no camera phones -.-
cause MUCH inconvenience to me
despite my phone remains inactive 90% of the time
hahah but i feel more secure with one!
eh its a guys heaven. meaning that there's ALOT of guys
haha i meant uncles to be specific =P
it can be scary at first but they're all nice ppl actually
hope i can last til may.
I WANT TO GO OVERSEAS
I WANT TO SLACK AND ROT AT HOME
I WANT TO SLP N SLP
I WANT TO GO SHOPPING
and there's a whole long list...
hahah i've too many wants but not possible to achieve all =D
want money/ time to slack ard..
i gotta learn to have my share and be satisfied with it. cant have the best of both worlds (:ohya nette if u have some spare time can help me create blog skin? xD hehehhe
No comments:
Post a Comment